I Love Me a Good Grommet














Whoops...










I mean this...


















I bought a package for some backpacks I am planning to make (on my to do list of course)...tooday I finally used some - 7 to be exact.

See its finally hot here - I mean really truly humid hot
so we finally put in our AC -
in the room we frequent most -
in the living room.

The problem?
There are no doors and the unit is far too small to cool the whole house
(not that we would try).
Of course being the fabricphile that I am (that is a word right?)
I have yards of excess and have managed to fashion
fabric doors
for our lovely room -
using the grommets to hold them
on the nails
on the door frame -
and they are working great....
see....


















so yes....
I LOVE me a good grommet
(just as I love me a good AC).

No comments:

Post a Comment